We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer with a passion for working with data to uncover insights, tell compelling stories, and help drive business decisions. You have experience in developing data infrastructure and data operations and the technical skills needed to implement effective solutions.
- Develop and deploy data-driven products & services used by our customers
- Help data team develop and maintain best practices around development and data quality
- Build, implement and maintain ETL pipelines
- Work with software engineering teams to develop and scale our data infrastructure
- Work with Business and Data Analysts to identify data needs and create necessary data feeds.
- Help Data Analysts develop queries for ad hoc business requests
- Deep experience with SQL / relational databases, we use both MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Working knowledge and experience with AWS Redshift, BigQuery, and/or other cloud-based data warehouse platforms
- Working knowledge of Apache Airflow and other data tools — we use Metabase, Stitch Data, and dbt among others.
- Expertise in using the Python programming language for data solutions
- Understanding of data modeling techniques and strong mathematics/statistics skills
- Optionally, an understanding of machine learning methods and how to operationalize ML models.
- 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer with strong communication skills is a MUST.
To apply, send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Senior Data Engineer.