We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a passion for working with data to uncover insights, tell compelling stories, and help drive business decisions. You have experience in developing data architecture and data operations and the technical skills needed to implement effective solutions.
- Work with software engineering teams to develop and scale our data architecture
- Develop and deploy data-driven products & services used by our customers
- Help the team develop and maintain best practices around development and data quality
- Build, implement and maintain ETL pipelines
- Work with Business and Data Analysts to identify data needs and create necessary data feeds.
- Help Data Analysts develop queries for ad hoc business requests
- Expertise in using the Python programming language for data solutions
- Experience with SQL / relational databases, we use both MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge and experience with AWS cloud services like Redshift, BigQuery, and/or other cloud-based data warehouse platforms
- Working knowledge of any workflow management platforms like Apache Airflow and other data visualization tools like Metabase
- Knowledge of dbt views and Docker is a plus
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with strong communication skills is a MUST.
To apply, send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Senior Software Engineer.