We are looking for a self-driven Senior API Test Engineer to join our team.
- Preparing custom performance reports based on project needs & performance objective
- Tracking, Bug Reporting activities, and Risk Analysis.
- Look for potential quality issues proactively.
- Estimate, Prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- API Automation Testing experience is a must and should have experience in Postman tool
- Strong expertise in performance testing of web applications, web services API & databases
- Proficient and hands-on experience in JMeter
- Should have experience in POSTMAN Automation and POSTMAN monitoring
- Good to have experience in designing, developing, debugging, and executing automation scripts for Web/Mobile applications using Open Source tools (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG).
- Strong programming skills in Python/Java and ability to write complex scripts Ability to design and execute performance tests like benchmarking, capacity planning, soak, endurance, load, stress & volume test
- Ability to analyze & identifying the performance issues from the test results
- Experience in identifying performance test scenarios, designing the workload model, ramp up/down strategy, rendezvous point strategy Excellent in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in preparing test scenarios, test conditions, and test cases.
- Experience in SDLC Process, QA process, and AGILE methodology.
To apply, send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Senior API Test Engineer.