Fleet Studio is looking for a strong hands-on Technical Project Manager to work alongside the Product, Engineering, Operations, and Creative Team. This individual will lead the charge on organizing, prioritizing, and executing technical initiatives for the entire Saas platform. Should be very hands-on, as they are responsible for resource planning and for day-to-day project deliverables and outcomes.
- Work with the product owners to ensure business needs are clearly defined
- Collaborate with technical leads to validate whether architectural and design strategy are in alignment with business requirements
- Identify process gaps and implement improvements
- Work with internal resources to troubleshoot client issues
- Build project plans and test scripts
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings
- Provide clear and frequent status updates to internal stakeholders
- Ensure delivery of all technical projects meets success criteria
- 8+ years of software engineering experience preferably in the ecommerce space.
- 3+ years of Technical Project Management experience.
- Hands-on experience with JIRA, Confluence, and the Google suite
- Experience managing daily scrums
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with e-commerce, SaaS, or other technologies
- Strong practical knowledge of Agile frameworks
- Ability to bring insight into strategic as well as technical discussions
- Initiative to solve problems before they product negative impacts
- Comfort in fast-paced, high-pressure environments typical of early-stage startups
- Project Owner – You have a natural sense of ownership with the ability to own projects end-to-end autonomously.
- Natural Communicator – You are able to read between the lines to bring a greater level of collaborative understanding to the intersections between technical and business requirements
- Problem Solver – You have the ability to approach problems with sound judgment and operational efficiency. You investigate issues, identify root cause, and communicate acceptance criteria accordingly.
- Team Leader – You can inspire others to produce at the best of their ability and take accountability for the outcomes
To apply, send your profile to email@example.com with the subject line Project Manager.