Fleet Studio’s technology team is looking for an exemplary Full-Stack Nodejs Developer with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills. You will join a dynamic team with strong technical knowledge working to develop and implement the next generation point of sale ecosystem.
You will need to analyze, architect, and implement advanced microservice APIs and Hybrid Ionic Apps. As a Full-Stack Developer, you will work on large-scale Node JS cloud applications and microservices. If you’re looking for a challenge and are passionate about clean code and simple, scalable systems, contact us.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- Ability to work with both remote and co-located developers and other team members
- An analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
- Quick learner and Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in handling direct communication with the client
- Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- 4+ years of Hands-on experience in Node JS and min 2 yrs in Typescript
- Ability to provide deliverables within a specified deadline with a quality bar.
- Hands-on experience in the following:
- Handling server-side event tracking and integration with third-party data collection applications.
- Using and managing Google Cloud Platform and AWS services like S3, Cloudfront, EMR, Kinesis, Lambda
- Using AWS Redshift, DynamoDB, integration with backend applications, and writing complex queries to fetch the required data for insights/analytics.
To apply, send your profile to email@example.com with the subject line Full Stack Developer Node JS.