We are looking for a self-driven AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team! As AWS/DevOps Engineer, you will actively conceptualize, and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment.
- As AWS/DevOps Engineer, you will actively conceptualize, and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment.
- Implement an AWS environment that is scalable, highly available, and secure.
- 2 to 5 years experience in AWS infrastructure design
- DevOps environments / Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong knowledge of core AWS services (EC2, EBS, S3, Security Groups, Console), Amazon Cloudwatch, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon API Gateway, AWS CloudFormation, and Amazon DynamoDB
- Strong knowledge with Micro Services, API Gateways, and application integration development, and design
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Good to have knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux) and networking fundamentals and server hardware
- Good to know anyone scripting language such as Shell scripting (or) Python
To apply, send your profile to email@example.com with the subject line AWS DevOps Engineer.